Friday, February 11, 2011

Multilingual music videos



I love music. Love. Love it. I especially love music in foreign languages; so, this post is being added to "showcase" some of the music from Latin America that I love. Oh yeah, and I am a big fan of music videos, hence my obsession with MTV and VH1.

The first video is from Ivete Sangalo (Brazilian) and a singer I've been a fan of for many years, Juan Luis Guerra (Dominican Republic). I love how it's in both Portuguese and Spanish.
Here it is...."Não Tenho Lágrimas"




A song that reminds me of my husband and takes me back to the beginning of our relationship when we were together in Brazil.
Sorriso Maroto, "Pra Sempre"



And finally, another one of my favorites which was played at our wedding.
Brian McKnight (singing his hit "Back at One" in English) with Ivete Sangalo in Portuguese.
Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com