Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just another Thursday: July 28th

Outside my window....it's dark and cool.
Today I feel...a bit nervous about the upcoming week, but also glad that I accomplished something school related tonight
I am thankful.. for the opportunity to be able to live and work in Brasilia.
Tomorrow I am going.. to a rock concert
I am wearing...exercise pants and a long sleeved shirt since I went for a walk this evening
I wish.. that all goes well for me on my first day of (teaching the students at) school on Monday
This weekend.. I will make sure to take time to have a good time, relax, and also prepare for Monday
I am reading.. Invisible Man
I am working on.. preparing my 9th grade lesson plans
Yesterday I.. went out to dinner with friends, went grocery shopping, bought hangers, and a new bathroom rug
I am hoping.. for a productive work day tomorrow and a good weekend
I am hearing..nothing. My neighborhood is pretty quiet
I bet you don’t know.. that I live on one of the top floors of my apartment building
One of my favorite.. things to do is explore the city of Brasilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com