Friday, August 12, 2011

Cartoon Recall! (TTHA Reader Submitted)

      
     King Arthur and the Knights of Justice was one of my favorite cartoons growing up, but every time I bring it up, no one seems to remember it. It was about a football team that gets transported back to Midieval times through some sort of portal during a bus accident. I thought it was the coolest show ever, and it got me wondering, if nobody else was watching King Arthur..then what were they into? Your assignment this week was to tell me who your favorite cartoon character was when you were a wee one. It's a pretty straight forward topic, and we got a ton of submissions so lets dive right in!

Steve- Either Flint or Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe.




Jake- Heffer from Rocko's Modern Life




Mike- Racer X from Speed Racer



Jewell- Bobby from Bobby's World



Emma- Chuckie Finster from Rugrats



John- Dangermouse! (Freaking Old School)



Carl- Fred Flintstone from The Flintstones




Chaske- Michaelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Cody- Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



Derrick- Scooby Doo



Amanda- Scooby's nephew Scrappy Doo



Krystel- Tigger from Winnie the Poo



Scotty- Daffy Duck




Blair- Mighty Mouse




Felicia- Rainbow Bright




Nick- Woody Woodpecker



Mikey155- Lion-O from ThunderCats



Jack- Quail Man from Doug
        Anyone who stops by often enough knows that these throwback posts are always my favorite. I have way too many favorites to choose just one character, so instead I thought I 'd hit you with a few guys I loved that you may not remember.




The Maxx from MTVs Oddities



Gizmoduck from Duck Tales (A-woo-ooh!)




Henery Hawk from Looney Tunes (There are no typos in this caption.)



Powdered Toast Man from Ren and Stimpy



Sheldon from Garfield and Friends



Duke Nukem from Captain Planet and the Planeteers was Duke Nukem before Duke Nukem was cool..I think.
        That was TTHA for this week. I hope you had a nice little stroll down memory lane. Were there any characters you didn't remember? Something we left out (I'm sure there are tons)? Hit me up @troxtalk on Twitter or email trox@troxtalk.com.

                                                      Warmest Regards,
                                                       Trox

 EXTRA CREDIT:

        As a bonus this week I've decided to blatantly rip off my buddies at The Best Podcast and give you my all-time Top 5 cartoon into themes. Enjoy.


5

4

 3

2

1




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com