Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brazilian Fighter, right out of the Amazon (Manaus)

Jungle Boy - Garoto da Selva

I know I have mentioned previously how proud I am of my husband for his success in MMA and for pursuing what it is that he loves; but today I have even more of a reason to "shout it from the roof tops". He was recently interviewed by Manaus Fight who has written a blog article about him and his experience in MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It explains his "history" with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA as well as highlights his accomplishments and just portrays him in a positive light. He definitely deserves this. And.....love it! So again, please visit the blog about....

MAIS UM MANAUARA BRILHANDO FORA DO PAÍS COM O MMA "ELITON GOMES SARMENTO"


What's really cool is that the article is the first of its kind because it's bilingual and I wrote the majority of the English part. The interviewer then translated the biographical information into Portuguese. Well, I translated a teeny bit :). The end of the article was written by Jefferson Palma de Paula, of Manaus Fight, who put a nice touch on the interview about my husband.

Congratulations, E! Parabens!

And a special thanks to Jefferson from Manaus Fight.


Oh yeah. Interested in MMA? Read this funny commentary written about E's win from November 2010. It can be found here at MMA Spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com