Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Musical May Madness: Bossa Nova



I've mentioned it before - I love Brazilian music (and yes, I'm aware that there is a variety of genres). I like samba, pagode, axe, funk, and even some forro. In fact, it was the music that sparked my interest in wanting to learn the Portuguese language and that's probably what eventually lead me to Brazil. I especially like Bossa Nova; it's so romantic and makes you want to dance slowly with a partner or listen to a musician play music live while relaxing at a bar or restaurant in Brazil.


Therefore, for my final Musical May Madness, I present you with a few videos of Bossa Nova music. They may be old, but they're classics. I hope you can appreciate the music as much as I do. 


Turn up your speakers, sit back, relax, and just listen and enjoy....









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com