Thursday, January 13, 2011

South America: What's not to love?


I have had the absolute pleasure, and let's be real, the extraordinary opportunity(ies) to travel, work, and study in various countries in South America. For some reason, out of the blue - while working out at the gym (because there you'll have time to think), I thought about this tremendous, diverse continent and how much I love to be there.

Not only am I anxiously awaiting my move to Brazil, but I'm secretly planning adventures to surrounding countries that I would either like to return to or that I'd like to explore for the first time. I'm not going to say too much more about that yet except that we do have an invitation to a wedding in Colombia in December 2011. Yeah!!

Until today I've been fortunate enough to live, work, travel to, and/or study in:

Bolivia (Cochabamba, La Paz, Santa Cruz, Sucre)
Perú (Cusco, Ayacucho, Lima)
Uruguay (Montevideo, Punto del Este, Colonia, Flores)
Argentina (Buenos Aires)
Brazil (Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Manaus, Itacoitiara, Presidente Figueiredo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com