Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Steven Tyler, Randy Jackson Sign On for More Season of 'Idol'



Steven Tyler and longtime 'Idol' vet Randy Jackson are both set to return to the small screen next season, E! Online confirms. But what about J.Lo?
Jennifer Lopez has been vocal about her hesitance to return to the judges' table, and currently she's the only one holding out to announce whether or not she'll come back to the Fox talent show next season...


"I don't know," Lopez told BBC Radio earlier this month about her 'Idol' return. "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very on the fence about it."

Days later, she talked about her judging gig on the UK talk show, 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man.'

"I have not decided whether I'm going back yet. It's not time [to decide] and I have a lot of things happening. And I really got to decide whether I'm going to do a film or if I'm gonna go on tour or if I'm going back to TV," she said. "I really don't know yet."

Maybe now that her fellow judges are game for another season, Lopez will make her mind up one way or another.

"'Idol' has resurrected [Lopez's] much-stalled music career," a music exec told PopEater. "Likewise, 'Idol' didn't fall apart when Simon [Cowell] left and Jennifer has to get some of the credit for that. But let's also remember the show didn't increase in ratings and that is also thanks to J.Lo."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com