Friday, June 24, 2011

You know nothing about genocide or Serbia so be quiet. What is NATO (Including FRANCE) doing in Libya?



My house in the village. I like it.

Hello! I don’t know if you checked out the about me. But, I happen to be Bosnian. I’m currently majoring in History and plan to do a independent study about it. My family was affected by the war. I hopefully plan to devote my life to making sure another genocide doesn’t happen. The photos, the videos, the interviews…it breaks my heart to see what happened in Bosnia. I will not be quiet about the murder of innocent men, women, and children at the hands of people who didn’t give a damn about their lives. To repeat

I WILL NOT BE QUIET. And you certainly won’t be silencing me!

and what NATO is doing is entirely different from what happened in Bosnia. That is not what my original post was about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com