Friday, April 29, 2011

"What do you think is more exciting? Having Sex or Stealing Cars?" (User Submitted)


         That is one baller opening sequence. Maybe I don't despise Moby as much as I thought I did... What's up, fresh!? I was watching Gone in 60 Seconds the other day, and I started daydreaming a little about how awesome it would be if my everyday driver wasn't a middle class shitty economy car... In the spirit of Gone in 60 this weeks TTHA was for you to tell me what tight whip you would be skatin' down the boulevard in if money were no object. No, I am not going to buy you one! You gotta take it!  People buy expensive cars for a lot of reasons. Some people want power. Some want luxury. And some are just compensating for something. Which rides did you guys want bad enough to steal?


Phinny from The Best Podcast... I know what you're thinking. "Wow, you really went off the board with this one, Phinny." When you think of your Dream Car, it usually doesn't involve something you could realistically see yourself purchasing in the next five years. But I'm a simple man, with simple needs. This isn't Cruisin' USA... I don't need a Lamborghini Diablo, Porsche 911, Oldsmobile En Fuego, or anything that has to do with fire. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel are garbage. And their movies? Garbage. All I need is a respectable German-engineered sled, with a good set of speakers, and enough room in the back to put my bass amp. And did I say murdered-out? Yeah make it murdered out.

Justin...My dream car is the Aston Martin Vanquish S

5.9L V12
514HP
425 ft/lb torque
0-62 mph in 4.0 seconds
top speed of 204 mph
 
Dustin...McClaren F1 – the only car where riding bitch is the best seat you can have.
Maynard...1999 Subaru Impreza 22b in Rally Blue. Original sticker price of $42,000. Probably now sell for over $75,000.

"On the release of the sales, all 399 produced sold out from 30 minutes to 48 hours, depending on the report.
Another 25 were produced for export markets."
 

T-Dogg... 1978 trans am.  basically because i'm just that cool.  my wife would automatically start suckin' my d%$* off every time we got in this ride.  other chicks would constantly be tryin' to suck my d%$* off but i'd be like "i'm married to this fine piece of a$$ in the passenger seat. step."

Derrick... The Rolls-Royce Phantom "How playa is dat, mayne."


         Sarah gets to boost two this week because she always does her Homework, and I think it's rad that a girl picked not 1, but 2 wicked muscle cars.

Sarah 1...1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 350   
Sarah 2... Dodge Challenger MOPAR
    And the "The Rest of Us Are Green With Jealous Rage Because You've Already Reached the Mountain Top Even Though We Really Appreciate Your Military Service" Award goes to.....

Billy..."I dont want to sound cocky, but my dream car was a lotus elise, ever since i saw it in gran tourismo 2. I remember telling you that I was gonna buy one before I went to Afghanistan." (You sure did, buddy! And you earned it! This isn't a stock photo. This is my good friend Billy in his beautiful Lotus.)

As always I get 2 because I'm indecisive...also the host...

Bugatti Veyron
No matter what I'm pushin...
 Bentley Continental GT
It's gonna be 'player white'.

       Well guys, that about wraps it up for this weeks edition of TTHA. As always, I love you for playing along! Hope you had some fun with it. Be sure to drop a line to any of the preferred media trox@troxtalk.com/@troxtalk on Twitter/ Comments section below. Next week I'm in the mood to do some more sports. I'll talk some NFL Draft results, NHL and NBA playoffs, and there might just be something down the pike in the way of another classic "Awful Movie Review". Catch you on the flip!

                                                                 Warmest Regards,

                                                                 Trox

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com