Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Saviour that night

Lying on my bed, lost in random thoughts, I remembered this story that happened to me 3years ago, and I wanted to write it down.

I was 17 when I started my bachelors, like most people of my age, I wanted to get away from home and start a new life in a new place. I joined my college hostel.
But soon after a month I badly wanted to go home, mum wanted me to come too.
After staying at home for few days, I had to leave back to hostel, and this time I was travelling alone, for the very first time.

It was night journey, and there was some guy sitting beside me, I hadn't even seen his face properly, I was very shy to talk to strangers that time. I was clearly instructed not to get down from the bus, till I reach bangalore. Half way through the journey, bus stopped for tea and other refreshments. I still don't know which place was that. I wanted to go to bathroom badly. 

When I looked out, all I saw was lots and lots of buses. I got down, and looked back to see where my bus was, asked people where bathroom was and went.
After coming out, I couldnt find where my bus was. There were so many buses, and it was dark. I thought I knew where it was, but it wasn't there. I panicked, I started running around, trying to find my bus, I asked a couple of drivers,they told me bus had already left.

All my money, all my luggage was in the bus. I didn't know how to tell my papa I was lost, I had no idea how to reach. All I had was my phone with me.

I was alomst in tears, when a voice behind me said "got lost? Forgot where the bus was?" It was the guy who was sitting beside me. He had come in search of me. Before I could even answer he said " come fast, the whole bus is waiting for you" and I followed him.
Yes, he my saviour that night.



PS: I still shudder thinking what would have happend to me, if he hadn't come searching for me that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com