Monday, April 11, 2011

TROX! Comment My Photo... (User Submitted)

          For last weeks TroxTalk Homework Assignment, I asked you guys to send me a picture, any picture, and let me take a crack and posting a funny comment on it. Here's the thing, it was sort of implied that the comments weren't going to be appropriate (or nice). I told you all that I love a challenge, so of course in true Troxaholic form, some of you sent me pictures of kitties, balloons, and even YOUR OWN KIDS! FOR SHAME! While I'm not in the business of telling you how cute something is, or being apologetic about anything I post on this site, let's all just try to take these comments with a grain of salt...

C'mon, I'll show you where my dad keeps his gun...
AAAmaaaaa-ziiinngg Graaaaacee!!

Instead of Man-O-War, I think this band should change their name to Man-O-Men.

Does this shirt make me look stupid?
We're Doomed.

I believe the children are our future...
Teach them well and let them lead the way.

Over 2 Million downloads so far on iTunes at .70 cents profit a piece. This idiot is a millionaire. Fuck You America.
Always tough. Always wrangler.
Best mandolin player in the WORRRLD! Self-taught! No Lessons! Thank you very much, POP!

           This TTHA was a lot of fun, and I'll be sure to bring it back again sometime. I've been pretty busy lately so this post was just to help me knock a bit of the rust off. Thanks to everyone who sent something in. Coming up this week on TroxTalk I'd like to get into The Masters, Manny Ramirez, and my favorite celebrity "Do you know who I am?" moments of all time. Also, we will have a TroxRequestLive Edition of the TTHA in which I ask you to tell me about your favorite music videos from back in the day. Until next time..

                                                             Warmest Regards,
                                                              Trox

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com