Monday, June 13, 2011

What's on my mind?

As I have less than a month before my departure, I've been thinking about...

  • My crown breaking and although I had planned to have it fixed in Brazil (at a much cheaper price), looks like I may have to have at least a temporary crown put on by my dentist =(
  • Needing to sell textbooks from graduate school because I don't have room to take them
  • Glad I earned some money from selling my textbooks. Maybe I'll use it to pay the dentist.
  • How I have an excuse to go shopping =)
  • My new clothes
  • Sales at the malls and shopping centers
  • Donating clothes and household items to Goodwill
  • Packing four more suitcases 
  • What I'm going to do with my box full of books. Do I buy a duffle bag to put it in?
  • Laundry
  • Upcoming trip to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. The consulate again? YES
  • Our imminent trip to New York state and seeing friends and family!
  • How I'll miss my friends in Orlando and where our goodbye should be because people keep asking me
  • Paying the rest of our bills, cancelling our utilities, cleaning up the apartment, and selling our bed and TV
  • How I'm glad I'm no longer working

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com