Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Four weeks and counting...



It's been 4 weeks since I applied for my permanent visa to Brazil. 28 days. I don't expect my visa to be ready, permission granted and mailed back from Brasilia to let the consulate know that I'm ready to have Brazilian residency, that'd be too fast. I'm just keeping track as I count the days since I've applied.

I did say it before that I'm not a very patient person, but I have so much to take care of before we leave, that it's not imperative that my visa be approved too quickly (it's not like I have extra personal days at work to take off to go to Miami).

Besides, I was told that the permanent visa can take 4 weeks to 6 months, so I'll just wait. In the meantime, I have plenty of work to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com