Friday, March 11, 2011

You!!!

From a long time, I wanted to write about you. Yes, you. I know you hate it when I do something like this. I know you don't know how to react or what to say. I know even if you read it, you will pretend like you haven't. I know you feel akward when I put you in such situations. I know how you feel, I really do. I have seen my friends go through it when someone goes out of their way to make them feel special. I always wonder why people who like it don't get it and people who don't deserve get it??? Isn't life unfair???
There are so many people in my life, so things to write about..why am I writing about you?? why do I constantly keep thinking about you?? why do I forget the world when I am talking to you?? Why do I even stop worrying about me, when it comes to you?? Why does it happen??? Does it happen to you to?? Do you feel the same way I do??
My friend  asked me.."is this love?? what is love??" I didn't know what to tell her, cause I didn't know the answer myself.
There are so many questions I want to ask, I know how you hate questions. I sometimes wonder if you were always like this, you weren't. I know. I sometimes wish I could see that you too..but I know that you is no more. You have changed.. I am not complaining, you know that, you know how happy I am. But you also know when it comes to you, I am very selfish and want everything.


PS: I didn't know what I was writing when I started it, I ended it there cz I didn't know how to end it. Hope it's not turned out to be bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com