Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Musical March Madness - Adele



For my last session of Musical March Madness I wanted to post music from my favorite singer/performer, the one and only, ADELE. She is from England and is only 22 years old. Her albums are extraordinary and her performances are stunning.

My favorite song from her latest album "21" is called Someone like you. Adele may sing better live than she does in video and for this reason I'm posting one her live performances.

Disclaimer: You may experience goosebumps regardless of how many times you listen to the song.




Each song is unique and outstanding in its own way. That of course makes it difficult to choose my favorite songs, so I'll just showcase the songs that I listen to the most. The first is probably the most well known song by Adele; it's called Rolling in the deep. The album was written about one man, with whom Adele had a relationship that went bad. This song is about that man, but it gives completely different feelings about the relationship than does Someone like you. The final video is called Set fire to the rain and is another of my absolute favorites. The best version of this song is from the album; I couldn't find a video of high quality.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com