Friday, March 25, 2011

Status of your Brazilian visa



Today I discovered that you can check the status of your Brazilian visa on-line. I was pleased to read this. I did post the other day that it's been over 4 weeks since I applied for my permanent visa and that I'm not expecting it to be approved quite yet, but eventually it will be, and I'll have a heads up now.

If you have applied for a Brazilian visa and want to check the status of your process, just visit Sistema de Controle e Emissão de Documentos de Viagem and under the VISA section, click CHECK VISA. You'll then be directed to a page VISA SEARCH AND UPDATED - LOCATE VISA; the best part is that you don't even need your application number. You can enter your complete full name and birthdate and your status will appear (just remember to scroll down).

I was thrilled to see my name and be ensured that my case is processing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com