Friday, March 18, 2011

Musical March Madness - Sorriso Maroto



My husband is a fan of pagode music and although he didn't introduce me to this genre, he has exposed me to a number of great pagode bands. I have some unforgettable memories of us listening to pagode and samba music together in Brazil, and thinking about it always brings a smile to my face and melts my heart. Needless to say, it's not just the music that I like, but the emotions that it brings.

One of those bands that I heard about from E is called Sorriso Maroto. I hope you appreciate it as much as I do. This first song is called "Tenho Medo" [I'm Afraid].





Another song that can be found on my iPhone, "Diz Que Quer Ficar" [Say That You Want to Stay].






And finally, who doesn't like a little Ivete Sangalo (with Sorriso Maroto, of course). This is "E Agora Nós" [And Now Us].


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com